Haywood Tavern is located in Humboldt Park at the corner of Augusta & California:
2759 W Augusta Blvd., Chicago, IL 60622.
We're a neighborhood destination and encourage walking or cycling.
Street parking is also available.
While in the neighborhood, we recommend checking out these other spots we enjoy:
- Humboldt Park - The centerpiece of the neighborhood. Check their website for events & details.
- Humboldt House - Well-curated vintage and home furnishings.
- Vintage Quest - More cool old stuff.
- Rootstock - Our friendly neighbors! They also offer delicious food & beverages.
- Cafe Marie Jeanne - Our new friendly neighbors! Great breakfast, overall awesome.
- Spinning J - Step back in time at this awesome soda fountain and bakery.
- California Clipper - The old classic.
- Taco El Jalisciense - Some of the best tacos in town.
- Diana's Food & Restaurant - Tasty Puerto Rican food in the back of this corner shop.
- C.C. Ferns Coffee - Speakeasy-esque coffee shop in the Clipper's old back room.
- Flying Saucer - Great breakfast diner spot.
- Brown Brothers Tattoo - For all your Chicago tattoo needs.