Craft Beer Week Brunch
This Sunday, May 22, we'll be offering some rare and tasty Illuminated Beer Works drafts along with some delicious specials from the kitchen. Come hang with us 11am-3pm!
- Unchristian Thoughts - Farmhouse ale aged in Templeton barrel & finished with mangos
- Redrum - Farmhouse Ale aged in a Heaven Hill barrel with dark cherries & cranberries
- Hasselhopf - Hop-forward Belgian Ale combines Columbus, Cascade & Amarillo hops with a thick-chested, sun-blazed grist
Rodney will be creating a few dishes to go along with some of the beer!
- Smoked Brisket Frito-quiles
- Boudin Blanc Sausage, Scrambled Egg, Mustard Sauce
See you on Sunday.